Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Iowa State Football Pro Day Wrap Up

Jerry Moses liked what he saw. Now he’s waiting to see what the scouts thought.
The Waterloo native and father of former Cyclone J.J. Moses watched his younger son and former ISU wide receiver Milan Moses work out for 25 NFL scouts Wednesday during Pro Day in Ames.
“It was fun,” the oldest Moses said. “I thought he (Milan) did pretty good today. Could have been a little better but overall I thought he did a good job.”
The highlight of his day came during a twenty minute session in which Moses, along with wide receiver Todd Blythe and tight end Ben Barkema caught passes for Bret Meyer.
The former Cyclone play caller completed 22-of-32 passes during the sesson and threw the ball strong, crisp, and comfortably.
“I felt good,” Meyer said. “I did everything I wanted to do. I felt like I helped myself a little bit.”

No comments: